Notice Type : Tender
TOT Rf.No.: 87066509
Document Ref. No. : HMC/MTCS/426/2023
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Purchaser Ownership : Public
Tender Value : Refer Document
Purchaser : HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION
Secretariat of the Tenders Committee Building No. 52 Street 902, Area (37) behind the wall of the Women and Childbirth Hospital – Fariq Bin Omran and the Procurement Administration located in the main building of Hamad General Hospital Tel: 44391778 – 44391797 and 44394796
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tenders are invited for SIC of Blanket Rool II Hyper/Hypothemrmia System
Tender Bond: 27000.00/-
Documents Value (QAR): 500/-
Type: Public Tender
Request Types: Suppliers
Envelopes system: TWO ENVELOPES
Closing Date: 05/09/2023
Conditions for Entering Tenders and Auctions and Equivalents.
1. The tender and equivalents mean the bid for the supply of items, the provision of services, or the supply of items and the provision of services together, or contracting works through the public tender, the two-phase tender, the limited tender, the practice, or the direct agreement.
2. Auctions and equivalents are meant to be the bid for the government authority-s sale of items, rental of real estate, areas, or movables through public auction, practice, or direct agreement.
3. Those wishing to submit their bids may obtain the offering documents from the unified website for state procurement using their login data (the email registered in the classification program) after paying the value of the prescribed documents by clicking on the (buy) icon.
4. The downloaded copy of these documents belongs to the authority that purchased or downloaded them for free and may not be distributed or given to others.
5. In the event that the conditions provide for the submission of an initial guarantee, a temporary security shall be attached to the bid, in the name of the government authority to the Committee, by an acceptable payable cheque (manager-s cheque) or by virtue of a bank guarantee letter issued by a local or accredaited bank, not accompanied by any restriction or condition, and valid for the entire performance, and it is irrevocable, provided that its validity period shall not be less than (120) one hundred and twenty days from the date specified for the delivery of the bid, and in public auctions, the bidder who was awarded the bid or part thereof shall pay cash in advance, the price specified for initial guarantee shown in the announcement, Provided that it pays the remainder of the sale value within a period not exceeding two working days from the date of award.
6. The Committee may request to extend the validity of bids for a period not exceeding (10) working days.
7. Bidders of companies shall submit a certificate of clearance from tax debts.
8. The government authority has the right to exclude the company’s bid if its activity is not in accordance with the type and subject of the bid, or if the submitted bid is not technically or financially compatible, or in violation of the special conditions or general conditions included in the bid documents, or in violation of the requirements contained in this announcement or invitation, or other requirements stipulated in the tenders and auctions law issued by Law No. (24) of 2015, amended by Decree-Law No. (18) of 2018, and its executive regulations issued by Cabinet Resolution No. (16) of 2019 and amended by Cabinet Resolution No. (11) of 2022.
9. Participation in the two phases tender (the second phase), or the limited tender or practice is limited to companies that have received an invitation to participate from the unified website for state procurement.
10. If the terms of the bid allow the participation of individuals, they must register on the unified website for state procurement before purchasing or uploading the bid documents.
11. Submitting bids shall be made by the bidder who purchased the documents through the unified website for state procurement, and the person who purchased them may not request to allow another party affiliated with it or not to submit the bid in its place.
12. The award in the tender and its equivalent shall be for the best bid that fulfills all the conditions and conforms to the required technical specifications, provided that the value of the award shall not exceed the estimated value of the subject of the bid. Preference shall be given first to the bid that provided the lowest financial result, after calculating the percentage of the local value submitted by the bidders, in accordance with the following formula: [Total Bid Price x (1-ICV%) = Financial Outcome].
13. Without prejudice to the specifications and dates specified for the supply of items, the Tenders and Auctions Committee may, in the tender and the like, if the prices are equal between two or more bids in the purchase of items, the committee may divide the required quantities between these bids and award them to more than one bidder according to the best financial result for the desired item to be awarded according to the following equation: [Total price of the item x (1-ICV%) = financial outcome], without prejudice to the specifications and the interdependence of the divided materials.
14. The award in auctions and the like shall be for the best accepted bid that submitted the highest price that meets the conditions, provided that it is not less than the basic value specified by the competent authority.
15. In the event of awarding, the bidder shall receive a notification from the secretary or from the unified website for state procurement, and it will also receive a notice from the [concerned department] to provide the final guarantee, if required, or to sign the contract, in auctions for sale or lease in sealed envelopes. the person to whom the bid is awarded and the like shall pay the full value of the items or the due installment of the rental value, within seven working days of being notified of the award of the auction. The payment of the rental value shall be in periodic payments every six months in advance.
16. The submission of the final guarantee shall take place within a period of (15) working days for companies inside the country and (20) working days for companies outside the country, starting from the day following the date of notifying the competent department of the award.
17. If the terms of the bid provide for the submission of a final guarantee, and after receiving the notification of the award from the competent department, the value of the final guarantee shall not be less than (10%) of the contract value, and it shall be submitted under an acceptable bank letter of guarantee or an acceptable cheque that is not accompanied by any restriction or condition, and is valid for the entire performance, irrevocable by a local or accredited bank, and the signing of the contract within the period specified by the competent department, provided that it does not exceed twenty working days from the date of submission of the final guarantee.
18. In the event of abstention from submitting the final guarantee on the scheduled dates, or failure to appear to sign the contract on the specified date, and failure to pay the full value of the items or the due installment of the rental value in sale auctions and the like, the bidder in this case who was awarded shall be deemed to have withdrawn, and shall apply to it the penalties stipulated in the general conditions included in the bid documents as well as the content of the provisions of the Tenders and Auctions Law promulgated by Law No. (24) of 2015, as amended by Decree-Law No. (18) of 2018, and its executive regulations issued by Cabinet Resolution No. (16) of 2019 and amended by Cabinet Resolution No. (11) for the year 2022.
19. With the exception of auctions for the sale of items, the government authority has the right during the contract period and after the approval of the head of the government authority and based on the committee-s recommendation to increase or decrease the amounts of items, works, services or period under the same conditions and prices, by a percentage not exceeding 20% of the contract value or duration.
20. The local value system mentioned in the announcement or invitation shall be adhered to, as determined by the government authority, whether by submitting a local value certificate or a local value plan, and the bidder who violates the local value system in this case shall be awarded zero percent.
Submission of Bids
1. The bidder shall prepare the bid in the manner described in the technical proposal form and the financial proposal form, and adhere to the technical requirements, special and general conditions, and the attached forms. The committee has the right to exclude bids that do not comply with that.
2. Bids are prepared electronically in a compressed, locked, non-modifiable (PDF) file format, in a way that does not affect the quality of the bid, and using the latest version of the software to ensure that the bidder shall not encounter technical problems during the upload.
3. The electronic bids are uploaded by entering the purchased bids page in the bidder’s account on the unified state procurement website.
4. Bids shall be submitted according to the system of envelopes indicated in the announcement or invitation, and they shall be uploaded by clicking on the icon designated for them, whether for the initial guarantee, the technical proposal, or the financial proposal, as the case may be.
5. The committee may, before the closing date and time, and in accordance with the requirements of the public interest, amend the period specified for submitting bids by extending in increase and amending the closing date.
6. It is strictly forbidden to submit paper bids under the pretext of inability to upload bids on the unified website for state procurement or for any other reasons. If the tender documents include a provision for submitting bids in ways different from what is mentioned in this announcement or invitation, what is mentioned in this announcement or invitation shall supersede.
7. The bidding period starts from the first day of announcing the bid or sending the invitation, as the case may be, until the closing date and time specified in the announcement or invitation published on the unified website for state procurement on this page. Bidders that