Notice Type : Tender
TOT Ref.No.: 82662617
Document Ref. No. : SF/AZF/C/2170/23
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Purchaser Ownership : Public
Tender Value : Refer Document
Purchaser : ASPIRE ZONE FOUNDATION
Email :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tenders are invited for Design, Supply, and Installation of New Temperature and Humidity Control System for Fitness Pool at Aspetar Orthopedic Hospital in Aspire Zone
Tender Bond: 15000.00/-
Documents Value (QAR): 500/-
Type: Public Tender
Request Types: Contractors
Envelopes system: TWO ENVELOPES
Closing Date: 29/05/2023
Terms & Conditions
Companies can obtain tender documents from the unified website for state procurement using their login data [email registered in the classification] after paying the value of the prescribed documents by clicking on [purchase] icon.
The downloaded copy of these documents belongs to the company that purchased it and may not distribute it or give it to others.
In the event that the conditions stipulate paying a bid bond, a guarantee deposit shall be attached to the bid, in the name of the entity to the Committee, with certified payable cheque [manager-s cheque] or under a letter of bank guarantee issued by a local or accredited bank in the State of Qatar, and valid for at least  days from the date determined for bidding.
The validity period of bids shall be at least  days from the date of expiry of the period prescribed for bidding.
The entity has the right to exclude the company-s bid if its activity does not conform to the type of tender, or if the bid is not technically or financially compatible, or in violation of the terms of the special tender or the conditions of the public tender, or violate of the requirements contained in this announcement or other requirements stipulated in the Law of Regulating Tenders and Auctions No.  of 2015 and its amendments and executive regulations.
In the event of awarding, the company will receive a notification from the [competent department], and the purpose of this notification is only to submit the agreed performance bond or to attend to sign the contract.
In the event that you receive a notification of award, the value of the performance bond shall be up to [10%] of the contract value, and deposited according to a bank guarantee letter accepted by a local or accredited bank, within the period prescribed after the award notification.
The entity has the right, during the term of the contract, after the approval of the head of the government authority, and based on the committee-s recommendation, to increase or decrease the amounts of items, works, services, or duration, by a percentage not exceeding [20%].
Any company wishing to apply for a tender must prepare its bid in the manner described for the preparation of bids, and adhere to the technical requirements, special and general conditions, and attached forms. The committee has the right to exclude bids that are not comply with that.
Bids shall be downloaded electronically in the form of a compressed and locked file [PDF] that cannot be modified and in a manner that does not affect the quality of the bid, by entering the page of the purchased tenders in the company’s account on the state procurement website.
Bids shall be submitted according to the submission system indicated in the tender documents, and must be downloaded by clicking on assigned icon, whether for bid bond, technical bid or financial bid, as the case may be.
Inquiries related to the implementation of the tender work shall be submitted to the [competent department] in procurement department at the entity, within the period determined by the [competent department] in the tender documents, or a maximum of two days before the closing date if the period is not determined in the tender documents.
Extra Notes From
– Bidders interested to participate should submit their bids through the Unified Portal for Government Purchases at least two days before the closing date & time. This requirement aims to give adequate time before the closing date & time to the technical support team to assist bidders in case they failed to submit their bids due to technical reasons.
– The Bidder is responsible to ensure that his bid has been successfully uploaded by signing in to the Bidder-s page.
– If a Bidder hasn-t succeeded to submit his bid through the portal, he has to contact the Technical Support Team through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Neither Aspire Zone nor Government Purchasing Regulatory Department (GPRD) can guarantee to provide the required technical support if a Bidder submitted his bid on the Closing Date itself as the remaining duration from the time of submitting the bid until the automatic closing time of the tender might not be adequate to provide the required technical support. In such case, the Bidder will not be considered in the tender and will have No rights to claim due to failure in submitting his bid. Furthermore, No bids shall be accepted after the closing date & time of the tender.
– Any bids submitted in hard copy or by email (either before or after the closing date & time) shall not be entertained
For any question
1- For AZF & AL Tenders
2- For SP & SF Tenders