Estithmar Holding Q.P.S.C announced that some of its subsidiaries have established 6 new companies in different sectors including: tourism, entertainment hospitality and catering.
The new companies’ names are:
1. The Palace Hotel: owned by Estithmar Ventures Real Estate Development.
2. Tilal Hotel: owned by Estithmar Ventures Real Estate Development.
3. Cuizina Doha Catering Services: owned by Elegancia Catering, and Cuizina S.A.L
4. TW Hospitality and Public Events Management: owned by Elegancia Catering, and Touch Wood.
5. Saddle House Hospitality: owned by Elegancia Catering.
6. Destinations Development and Events: owned by Estithmar Ventures Real Estate Development.
The 6 newly established companies come as a result of the fast-growing Estithmar Holding business expansion across different sectors, especially in the promising and highly demanded sectors, which ultimately leads to an increase in the company’s revenues and profits.
Last April, Estithmar Holding have announced a strategic reorganization of its businesses into 5 sectors: Services, Contracting, Industries, Healthcare and Ventures, accommodating 45 different companies.
Commenting on this, Henrik Christiansen, Group Chief Executive Officer of Estithmar Holding said: “Estithmar Holding’s futuristic strategy is constantly striving to rapidly grow and increase the shareholders’ value. We created a more effective and dynamic framework to manage our projects in harmony and offer high-quality services to our clients throughout Qatar.